Việt Nam reports five new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday evening, of which four are community cases.
- Next story Bình Dương seals off apartment block as new COVID-19 infection detected
- Previous story Kamala Harris has already broken 2 Senate ties on COVID relief. She could give Democrats more victories in the future
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine set for FDA advisory committee review; Joe Biden urges unity with state governors. Latest COVID-19 updates
- COVID-19 cases are falling. This could be the beginning of the end of the pandemic.
- Drug circulation body proposed health ministry approve Moderna, Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccines
- Science ministry strengthens research to tackle COVID-19 pandemic
- In sickness and in health: South Dakota man with genetic kidney disease receives life-saving transplant from his wife
- US bombs facilities in Syria used by Iran-backed militia
- Việt Nam needs post-pandemic programme to boost economic recovery: expert
- $15 minimum wage increase can’t go in COVID relief legislation, Senate official rules
- What if an NCAA Tournament team is impacted by COVID-19? Here’s the plan
- One new imported COVID-19 case confirmed on Friday morning