Eleven new imported cases and seven recoveries were reported this evening.
- Next story Rutgers, Cornell mandate COVID-19 vaccines for students. Is this the new norm for college?
- Previous story ‘Invisibilized’: Asian Americans lead in long-term unemployment amid COVID-19 pandemic and hate attacks
- Madrid’s Sergio Ramos tests positive for the coronavirus
- Officer identified as a 26-year veteran in fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright: What we know
- Derek Chauvin trial live: Prosecution rests, defense calls first witness; George Floyd’s brother shares memories
- Lin-Manuel Miranda hosts opening of New York COVID-19 vaccination site for Broadway workers
- FDA, CDC recommend pausing use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine after reports of rare but severe blood clots
- How to decide when to take a family trip when your kids aren’t yet vaccinated against COVID
- US reportedly will pause use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine at federal sites due to blood clots: Latest COVID-19 updates
- Medvedev out of Monte Carlo after positive COVID-19 test
- Fed’s Powell sees US boom ahead, with COVID still a risk
- HCM City tightens pandemic prevention measures at border with Cambodia